JCS Professional care managers assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the services required to meet both health and social requirements, such as homemaker assistance, personal care and daily living support.
JCS CareConnect is a nationally-recognized, award winning care management program committed to:
- Enhancing the client’s ability to live independently
- Improving the quality of family relationships
- Preventing minor problems from becoming crises
- Providing access to the JCS services
- Treating clients with dignity and sensitivity
- Reducing the incidence of institutional placement