It is simple to use and fun to create your own page! Add your own graphics, create your own message, spread the word and watch the thermometer grow!
There are as many reasons to create a personal fundraising page as there are extraordinary occasions in your life. For example:
- A Bar/ Bat Mitzvah Project
- Memorializing a loved one
- Or just letting your friends and family know about JCS and the difference we make in people’s lives.
You may conduct an individual effort or encourage others to join your “team“and create their own Personal Fundraising Page in support of you campaign.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the fund you would like to donate to.
- Log in and create a profile
- You can search for a Team/Participant that is already running a campaign, or create your own!
- Set your own goal, add your own texts and graphics, even create your own thank you email.
Then your campaign is ready and easy to launch via email, Facebook, and twitter!
Thank you for choosing to support JCS’ work in the community and spreading our message.