When your company or organization supports JCS, you and your team are playing a critical role in transforming the lives of our neighbors, friends, and family.
Ways to partner:
Sponsorship Opportunities: Event sponsorships, naming opportunities, and underwriting of program specific needs are just a few options.
Corporate Matching Gift Opportunities: Double your impact today and brand your company as a champion for our community by working with us to create a matching gift opportunity that engages your employees, your customers and the community
Donate items or services: We keep a list of items and services that our clients may need throughout the year. These may be seasonal or on a case-by-case basis.
Host your own fundraiser or volunteer event: Gather your employees to host a food drive or walk in support of JCS. JCS will then invite your company for a hands-on volunteer experience.
- JCS is proud to work with you to develop a benefits package that best meets your needs. Based on the level of your support, some possible options include:
- Prominent listing on all marketing materials.
- Logo on our website, event landing page, and e-blast to 21,000+ subscribers
- Social media exposure to JCS platforms
- Listed on annual impact report
- Company branded table when applicable
- Public recognition at event in remarks
- Check presentation photo opportunity
- Hands-on volunteer opportunity for your employees
- Opportunity to network with JCS CEO, board members and staff
- Literature distribution at JCS sites
For more information, please contact Morgan Weinblatt, Director, Resource Development and Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.403.6570.