Today, the preference of most elderly is to live out their lives at their own home, rather than in an assisted living center or nursing home.
For many seniors and concerned family members this is only possible with the help of a home care aide.
Hiring a home care worker for your family member can be overwhelming. Below are a few reasons why it is best to hire a home health aide from Masada Home Care;
- As one of the few licensed non-profit home care agencies in Miami-Dade County, Masada employs Registered Nurses, Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants and Companions who are trained to provide quality care.
- The nurse then develops a unique care plan that details the type, range and frequency of services that will best maintain the client’s physical, emotional and social well-being.
- The nurse consults with the client, family members or other caregivers. They are important participants of the home care team and are encouraged to fully contribute in all aspects of the care plan.
- The Masada nurses make supervisory visits to ensure clients receive the appropriate level of care.
- Staff members are responsive to changing client needs. If care plans change, we can arrange a match by scheduling different personnel Field coordinators make select home visits to ensure care is provided as the individual care plan indicates.
- Masada aides are fluent the following languages: English, Spanish, Creole, French, Hebrew and Yiddish.
Masada Home Care is an excellent choice when selecting an agency for you or your loved one. As a program of Jewish Community Services, Masada Home Care delivers quality, comprehensive services designed to meet the needs of older adults living in Miami-Dade. As a licensed home care agency, Masada provides home health aides and CNAs to help seniors remain in their own homes and living independently. Services include personal care, respite, escorts, live-ins, homemaker assistance, companions and daily living support.
For more information or if you know someone who could benefit from this program, please visit www.masadacare.org