JCS’ LGBT program offers a safe and supportive environment where LGBT individuals and their families can benefit from counseling services with professionals who are trained to address the needs of the LGBT community.
In partnership with the United Way, services are provided on an individual, couples, family, or group basis to address problems and challenges facing LGBT persons of any age. Highly qualified and bilingual professionals with specialized training in LGBT issues are available in our three district offices.
Most insurance is accepted and most services are offered on a sliding scale.
We have a vast array of services and resources available and provide the following professional, compassionate services:
- Counseling for couples, individuals and families
- Teen counseling and support groups
- Care Coordination for youth
- Educational seminars
- Professional Development training
To designate donations to this program please click here.
- Care Resource – www. http://careresource.org
- Miami Dade Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce – www.gaybizmiami.com
- Pridelines – http://www.pridelines.org
JCS has a vast array of resources available and provides the professional, caring services on an individual, family or group basis to address problems and challenges facing LGBT persons of any age, regardless of race or religion. Most insurance is accepted and most services are offered on a sliding scale.
If you are in interested in LGBT programs or services, please fill out the JCS Access form.