JCS Professional care managers assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the services required to meet both health and social requirements, such as homemaker assistance, personal care and daily living support.
JCS Comprehensive Approach
The process begins with a visit by a master’s-level care manager who assesses a variety of health, safety, economic and psychosocial factors and develops an individualized care plan based on each client’s needs.
- JCS CareConnect professionals consult with a family member in the comfort of the client’s home. They present their assessment and recommendations designed to help clients maintain their optimum quality of life and arrange for services.
On-Going Care Monitoring
- JCS CareConnect staff monitor the delivery of services and equipment and ensure that clients’ needs are met. They will also conduct on-going discussions about the client with the designated family member during follow-up phone calls or e-mails.
Facilitating a Move
- If it is warranted, JCS staff can help coordinate the client’s move to an appropriate residential or long-term care facility.
A Bounty of Benefits
JCS CareConnect is a nationally-recognized, award winning care management program committed to:
- Enhancing the client’s ability to live independently
- Improving the quality of family relationships
- Preventing minor problems from becoming crises
- Providing access to the JCS services
- Treating clients with dignity and sensitivity
- Reducing the incidence of institutional placement