Determining when your elderly family member needs help is a difficult task. Maybe you have noticed changes in your loved one’s physical appearance or the way they perform routine activities. It is up to you to look for the signs.
- When visiting your parents, are bills and other documents scattered around the residence?
- Is your parent forgetting to take medication?
- Has your loved one been getting more traffic tickets, been in a few minor accidents or have gotten lost while driving?
- Is your loved one skipping meals, losing weight and is the food expired in their pantry?
- Has the laundry piled up? Is the house a mess?
To learn more and see how JCS can help you assist your loved one please call JCS Access at 305.576.6550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.