JCS Access: the ‘first place to call’ for anyone seeking comprehensive information, emergency support, or referral assistance to social, vocational and healthcare services provided throughout Miami-Dade by the region’s many community and government agencies.
The staff responds to a wide variety of requests, such as:
- Seniors living at home seeking home care services
- Concerned families needing mental health counseling for a loved one
- Holocaust survivors requiring additional community support
- New residents to the community looking for a house of worship
In addition, JCS Access, as a vital component of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation, serves as a resource for those needing help:
- Arranging an indigent burial
- Requiring ‘one-time’ emergency financial assistance
- Due to domestic abuse (JCS Shalom Bayit telephone ‘hotline’)
JCS Access professionals are available at 305.576.6550 from 9am to 5pm Monday – Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Friday, or at www.jcsfl.org. Assistance is also available on an emergency basis after hours and on weekends.
As a community service, JCS Access publishes a newsletter containing informative articles on topics designed to improve your health and overall well-being.