“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” — Anne Frank
JCS Depends on You.
It takes a dynamic network of supporters to sustain an organization like Jewish Community Services and fulfill its mission of being the resource that people can turn to in difficult times. It is only due to our generous contributors — along with our devoted staff, dedicated board of directors and committed community partners – that JCS can provide an array of mental health, senior support and vocational services. Based on traditional Jewish values – and charity to all – JCS strives to address current needs by promoting the highest quality of life possible.
Serving the Community
If you would like to help the more than 30,000 people who benefit annually from the critical services provided by JCS, please make a donation. Your contribution supports JCS programs, which include:
- Employment Assistance: care management, counseling, training and job opportunities
- Family Counseling: assessments and counseling for people with emotional, behavioral and mental health problems
- Food Distribution: nutritious meals provided for seniors at meal sites throughout the community and at their homes
- Holocaust Survivors: care management, counseling, in-home services, nutrition and emergency financial assistance
- JCS Access: initial information and referral assessments provided through a professionally managed 24/7 phone line
- JCS Kosher Food Bank: fresh foods and shelf-stable items available for those in need
- JCS Matzah Mitzvah & More Food Distribution: special Passover food items delivered to seniors by community volunteers
- JCS Milk & Honey Food Distribution: special Jewish New Year food items delivered to seniors by community volunteers
- JCS Shalom Bayit: counseling, advocacy, medical support services, employment and housing for survivors of domestic abuse
- LGBT Services: specialized counseling, support groups and educational seminars for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals
- Senior Programs: adult day care center for socialization, recreation and wellness activities
For more information or assistance, call the JCS Resource Development Office at 305.403.6539.