2056 NE 155 St., North Miami Beach
The only food bank in South Florida that those who observe Jewish dietary laws can turn to in times of hardship, the JCS Kosher Food Bank supplies food items and other daily necessities. Clients ‘shop’ during specially-arranged, confidential appointments that help ensure privacy and maintain dignity. In addition, everyone who visits the Food Bank meets with a JCS professional who performs a comprehensive evaluation to assess the family’s overall needs, which might include employment counseling or mental health services.
From the South or North:
- Take I-95 to 826 East (NE 163 St. exit)
- Drive east on NE 163rd St. to West Dixie Highway
- Make a right on West Dixie Hwy. and go about one mile to NE 155th St.
- DO NOT TURN onto NE 155th St. — go about 20 feet past NE 155th St. and make a left into a driveway. Look up and you will see a sign that says “NMB Commerce Center.” You will also see a red and white sign for “Gymnastics Facility.”
- Drive under the sign, go about 40 feet, bear left and drive almost to the end of the road to Bay # 2056. You will see many warehouse/garage style doors.
- Proceed to JCS Kosher Food Bank, 2056 NE 155th Street.